I am a 30-something woman living in Southern Georgia. I love all things Backstreet Boys (yes, you read that correctly), Seattle Seahawks, University of Georgia football, & NASCAR’s Kasey Kahne.
I love to read…in fact I think I’m obsessed with books hehehe…always have been, I think. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend of 3 years I am now a huge fan of comic books. I absolutely love Black Canary, Barbara Gordon as Batgirl/Oracle, Green Arrow (pre-New 52), The Flash (most of them, but preferably Barry Allen), & Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel. I enjoy all other types of books as well, but I am not afraid to admit that I love a good romance novel. A few of my favorite authors are Susan Mallery, Debbie Macomber, Sherryl Woods, Nicholas Sparks & Charlaine Harris. I absolutely love the Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery. In fact, with the discovery of a reading challenge at Purple Ink Studies in 2016 I decided to start blogging again.
I love to make lists and charts. I haven’t figured out why, but they help me function as a human being…even if the chart or list is nonsense to others.
… A Few More of My Favorite Things…
- Owls. Owls. Owls.
- Colors: pink, turquoise, mint green, and coral
- Christmas wrapping paper
- Funko! Pops
- Card games (Phase 10, Eight Off, Skip Bo)
- Board games (Clue, Life)
- Facebook games (Criminal Case, GSN: Bingo & Solitary)
- Movies (10 Things I Hate About You, This Is The End, Sweet Home Alabama, Brokeback Mountain, The Holiday, Anne of Green Gables series, etc…)
- TV Shows (Awkward, Game of Thrones, The Flash, 2 Broke Girls, The Walking Dead, New Girls, Breaking Bad, Dawson’s Creek, Quantum Leap, CSI: Cyber, Degrassi, Empire, Girl Meets World, Boy Meets World, Jane the Virgin, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Once Upon a Time, Shameless, Undateable, Community, Finding Carter, Orphan Black, Rectify, Orange is the New Black, Gilmore Girls, This is Us, Superstore, American Housewife, Chicago Med, Luke Cage, Fuller House, etc…)
- Reality TV Shows (Little Women: LA, Little Women: NY, Little Women: Atlanta, Little Women: Dallas, Born This Way, Newlyweds: The First Year, Teen Mom franchise, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Catfish, Wahlburgers, Donnie Loves Jenny, I Am Jazz, Our Little Family, 7 Little Johnstons, 90 Day Fiance, etc…)
- Game Shows (Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey, Celebrity Family Feud, To Tell the Truth, Match Game )
- Coloring (mainly …by numbers)
- Puzzle books (Fill-Ins, Word Searches & Logic Problems)