March was the second month of this round of #OTSPSecretSister Project. I wasn’t expecting the package when it arrived, because well I don’t know. This month has been rough for me and so I was able to send out my package to my own secret sister Thursday. I really hope that she likes it. I put alot of effort into it.
Last month’s round was pretty awesome, so I just knew this round would be just as awesome, and it was! The theme was…
Included in the package were:
- Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks
- Coloring book and colored pencils
- An Easter bunny /football pig, which is too cute.
- Peeps – which I love… and apparently no one else does
- cute pencils
- Spring/owl tattoos
- Mint-colored nail polish
- A butterfly, pink hair extension – which I will most likely give to my step-daughter who wanted
- Cute spring-ish tote back – which I might use for my cruise next month
I was not expecting it when I arrived home yesterday, so it was such a nice, delightful surprise. Thank you so much for such a wonderful package and thoughtful gifts!