February was the first month of round 6 of #OTSPSecretSister Project – my second round of participation. I patiently waited for my first package from my new secret sister. She sent a few cards before the package unexpectedly arrived a day earlier than I was told. I was beyond excited. I learned from the round to actually be patient and don’t rush because it would definitely be worth the wait. I also knew things happen, as I am sure both my current and past sisters who receive from are well aware of.
Boy was this such a great package. My sister took a lot of time and effort putting together such a great package. The theme?
None other than…
“Bad Ass Ladies”
Included in the package were:
- A “bad ass” card with a sticky note attached so that the card can be sent to a BAMF in my life
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly — which I have been dying to read
- A handmade bookmark was included inside, which is a-ma-zing and beautiful
- Two handmade pendants attached to a necklace with the birthstones of my best friends (and myself). They are absolutely beautiful, as well. You did such a wonderful job! Don’t second guess yourself!
- A coffee mug with the phrase “WELL BEHAVED WOMEN BARELY MAKE HISTORY.”
- Some pretty, girly Sharpie pens.
- A cute pink small notepad.
Thank you Secret Sister. It was well worth the wait and I can only imagine what you have in store for me for this round. Everything was truly awesome and amazing.