The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Well this week has been filled with mostly work, since it was my long week to work. Other than work nothing really memorable or life-changing has happened. I suppose that is a good thing, right?
Yesterday #OTSPSecretSister Project opened up sign-ups for the next session of gift giving, bringing joy and happiness to fellow sisters in the blogging world. I hope to be able to participate. I am going to fill out the necessary information and hope I get picked and paired. I think this will be a great opportunity. I have always enjoyed giving people gifts that I either put much thought into or made myself. This is just one more way I can do so. I HOPE!
- [10 Jul] Sunday Post #14
- [10 Jul] Cinder by Marissa Meyer ★★★★★
- [11 Jul] Can I Read A Whole Series In August? I Am Going To Try!
- [12 Jul] Daughters of the Bride by Susan Mallery ★★★★★
- [13 Jul] Me Before You by Jojo Moyes ★★★★★
- [14 Jul] Princess Mia by Meg Cabot ★★★★★
- [15 Jul] Some Swapping Has Been Done!
- [15 Jul] Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich ★★★★★
This week was #MakeMeRead It Readathon and I just completed the week long event. I did not complete my goal, but I sort of knew I wouldn’t, but I was going to try. I did manage to get five books read, which makes 50% of my goal complete. That is a good accomplishment. It was fun reading this week and completing in this challenge. It also helped tackle 5 books from #20BooksOfSummer and COYER Summer Vacation as well. So now it’s pretty much full on COYER Summer Vacation until the end of summer.
- Post at least 1 #LetsDiscuss. (This apparently is going to be a constant LOL)
- Keep working on COYER Summer Vacation Progress!