The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s pretty much been all work this week and end of school. It was my long week so I didn’t accomplish much other than reading and work. And since it was the last week of school I had my step-child’s Honor’s Day Tuesday. She got several awards including Perfect Attendance (the only one in her class), All A’s and Citizenship Award. This is the first time she’s not gotten more. We all have to work better at getting her to read more at home.
It was also my only nephew’s high school graduation. It was an honor to be invited and see his accomplishment. He’s such a good, wholesome young man. I am very proud of him.
It is also my understand that my sister graduated from college this week (or in previous weeks). It’s long story and one day I may take the time to post about it. I am so proud of her. She’s had a rough life and I am glad she was able to overcome her childhood to become the young woman that she is.
- Spruced up the site a bit more.
- Mainly the Sunday Posts (starting with this one). Otherwise, I don’t think I’ve done any more sprucing around here.
- Posted 2 book reviews
- Posted 0 #Let’sDiscuss post
- I did not manage to make any discussion posts this week.
- Posted a tag I found on Mara‘s site.
- The Get To Know Me Tag was fun to do and made me feel like I was back in school or something.
In regards to the ones on the sidebar, not including Goodreads, I did not make any progress on them. I sort of took a break from them.
- Post at least 2 #LetsDiscuss.
- Post at least one ARC review.